Cookies – Imprenta Interak
- by post: Drukarnia Interak Sp. z o.o. | Grzępy 50, 64-700 Czarnków
- by e-mail: email@example.com
What are cookies?
Cookies are short information/text files that are stored on your computer, phone, tablet or another device by websites you visit. Cookies are encrypted in such a way that people without required permissions do not have access to them.
They can be read by us as the Controller of personal data, as well as by systems belonging to other trusted entities whose technologies we use.
Cookies perform many useful functions on the website, which we will try to describe below (if the information is insufficient, please contact us):
- security – cookies are used to authenticate users and prevent unauthorised use of the customer panel. Therefore they serve to protect your personal data against unauthorised access;
- impact on the processes and efficiency of the website – cookies are used to make the website work smoothly and enable the functions available on the website to be used, which is possible, among other things, by remembering settings between subsequent visits. Therefore, they allow you to navigate the website and the individual subpages efficiently
- session status – cookies often store information about how visitors use the website, e.g. which subpages they view most often. They also allow errors displayed on some subpages to be identified. Cookies used to store so-called ‘session status’ thus help to improve the experience and increase the comfort of browsing
- maintaining the session status – if the user logs into the panel, cookies allow the session to be maintained. This means that you do not have to re-enter your login and password every time you go to another subpage, which makes the website comfortable to use
- creating statistics – cookies are used to analyse how users use the website (how many users open the website, how long they stay on it, which content arouses most interest, etc.). This allows us to constantly improve the website and adapt its operation to users’ preferences. We use Google tools, such as Google Analytics, to track activity and create statistics. In addition to reporting website usage statistics, a Google Analytics pixel can also be used (together with some of the cookies described above) to help you view more relevant content in Google services (e.g. in the Google search engine) and across the web
Importantly, many cookies are anonymous to us – we are not able to identify you based on them without additional information.
How can you manage your cookies?
It is possible to control and manage the installed cookies. How do you do that?
Cookies remain on your device:
- until you leave the website or close the software (browser) – this mainly concerns technical cookies
- some cookies may remain on your device until you manually delete them
A short guide to how to disable cookies from your web browser
The developers of Internet browsers provide help pages for managing cookies in their products. You can find more information below.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (desktop version)
- Safari (mobile version)
- Android Browser
- Opera Mobile
For other browsers, please check the documentation provided by your browser supplier.